Lingerie Industry Consultancy
You've got plans.
You're a talented designer who wants to launch a new lingerie collection, but want to make sure your business is viable.
You're a badass entrepreneur who wants to disrupt the lingerie industry, but aren't sure where to start.
Whether you have a big, beautiful idea for a new line and want to approach it in the best way, or you see the promise in the lingerie industry but can't see the details just yet, I can help.
I help lingerie start-ups and independent lingerie designers refine their mission and focus, conceptualize the right products, and actually disrupt the lingerie industry.
I can help.
From the beginning spark of a concept, to the moment a customer wears your garments for the first time, I get it. And I want to help you get it, too!
All those questions swirling around your brain, about the shadowy, secretive depths of the US lingerie industry:
- What real opportunities exist to turn the lingerie industry on its head?
- Who is my specific customer and what brands are my competitors?
- What products and sizes should I launch with?
- Where should my line be manufactured?
- How should I price my line?
- How can I make my concept profitable?
I can answer them, plus bring up solutions to problems you haven't yet considered.
- I've blogged for five years at The Lingerie Addict, shadowing brand founders and explaining the little-known details behind the industry's closed doors.
- Since 2012, I've launched, produced, and managed the made-in-NYC loungewear line she and reverie from scratch, turning a feeling into a brand, developing sketches into production-ready designs, and overseeing the manufacturers I sourced.
- I worked the sales floor at Journelle in New York City for over a year, fitting customers and learning about what they truly want (and don't want) from the lingerie they buy.
I understand the current lingerie industry in the US and I understand what's missing. Let's work together to harness those opportunities.
I can help you discover what you truly need to do to turn your dream into a real, sustainable business.